2 cups sugar
3 teaspoons cornflour
1 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
3 cinnamon sticks
1. Preheat your stove to 220 degrees celsius fan heat. In a pan, whisk together the eggs, caster sugar and cornflour until the blend shapes a glue.
2. While whisking, stream in the milk and cream and blend until completely consolidated. Mix the vanilla and cinnamon sticks into the blend, at that point put over a low to medium warmth.
3. Cook while mixing until the custard blend has gotten thick and smooth, around 7-10 minutes. Eliminate from the warmth, and move to a heatproof bowl. Cover with saran wrap and press onto the outside of the custard to forestall a skin framing. Put away.
4. Oil a 12-opening biscuit plate. Take the cake sheet and fold into a tight log, at that point cut into 12 rounds. Tenderly straighten utilizing the palm of your hands or a moving pin, at that point press into a solitary biscuit opening until it arrives along the edges are covered. Rehash with the excess cake.
5. Eliminate the cinnamon stick from the cooled custard combination. Spoon the custard equitably among the cake cases, at that point place into the broiler and prepare for 15-20 minutes or until the custard has gone to a profound brilliant tone.
6. Leave to cool for 10 minutes prior to moving to a wire cooling rack, at that point leave to cool totally or appreciate while warm. Save put away in a hermetically sealed holder for as long as 3 days.