2 pounds chicken thighs
salt and pepper
7 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons margarine
2 cups stock
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Dig chicken in 4 tablespoons flour until equitably covered.
2. Warmth canola oil and spread in a medium skillet over medium warmth.
3. Working in bunches, add chicken to the skillet in a solitary layer and cook until brilliant earthy colored and cooked through, arriving at an interior temperature of 165 degrees F, around 4-5 minutes for each side; put in a safe spot. Decrease warmth to medium low.
4. Rush in leftover 1/2 tablespoons flour until gently seared, around 1 moment.
5. Progressively race in chicken stock and lemon juice. Heat to the point of boiling; diminish warmth and stew, mixing every so often, until decreased and somewhat thickened, around 3 minutes. Mix in dill; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Return chicken to the skillet.