3 tablespoons olive oil
6 cloves garlic
1 cup wine
7 cups vegetable stock
salt and pepper
1. Sauté the veggies. Warmth olive oil in a huge stockpot over medium-high warmth. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes, blending sometimes. Add the leeks, celery and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, mixing much of the time.
2. Add the potatoes and stock. Add the white wine and utilize a wooden spoon to lift off any sautéed bits that are adhered to the lower part of the stockpot. Add the potatoes, vegetable stock, thyme, inlet leaves, cayenne and mix to consolidate.
3. Stew. Keep cooking until the soup arrives at a stew. At that point diminish warmth to medium-low, cover and stew for 10 to 15 minutes, until the potatoes are delicate.
4. Season. Eliminate and dispose of the narrows leaves and thyme stems. Give the soup a taste and season with whatever amount of salt and dark pepper you think it needs.
5. Serve. Serve warm, decorated with whatever garnishes sound great, and appreciate!