a pound of chicken thighs
4 tablespoons unsalted spread
10 ounces mushrooms
5 cloves garlic
4 tablespoons flour
4 cups chicken stock
1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 cups orzo
1 cup Parmesan
1 cup cream
1. Season chicken with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
2. Liquefy spread in a huge skillet over medium warmth.
3. Working in groups, add chicken to the skillet in a solitary layer and cook until brilliant earthy colored and cooked through, arriving at an interior temperature of 165 degrees F, around 4-5 minutes for each side; put in a safe spot.
4. Include mushrooms and shallot, and cook, mixing habitually, until delicate, around 3-5 minutes. Mix in garlic and thyme until fragrant, around 1 moment.
5. Rush in flour until delicately seared, around 1 moment.
6. Mix in chicken stock and Dijon, scratching any cooked pieces from the lower part of the skillet. Mix in orzo; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Heat to the point of boiling; lessen warmth and stew, mixing infrequently, until pasta is cooked through, around 6 minutes. Mix in spinach, Parmesan and substantial cream until the spinach has shriveled, around 3 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
8. Serve promptly, embellished with parsley.